- We believe in the one True God - Triune Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe that the Inspired Word of God is true, it is infallible and the final
authority for Christian living (II Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 119)
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Repentance to God for every believer is necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
- We believe that sin separates man from God. The only way to reconcile man to
God is to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Sufficient Savior and apply His blood
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (Ephesians 1:7; I John 1:7-10;
- We believe that the Lord's Supper should be commemorated. (I Corinthians 11)
- We believe that water baptism, by immersion, in the name of the Lord Jesus
Christ is for the remission of sin. (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3)
- We believe in the “Blessed Hope!” The return of Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:27;
I Thessalonians 4:15-17; Revelation 19:11-16)